You're not alone.
What if you only want a soft wash cleaning or gutter cleaning once a year? What if you don't want somebody coming by every three months to clean your windows? Many times, other pressure washing companies try to lock you into regular, repeat contracts that can be difficult to get out of, and sometimes these contracts can force you to pay for services you don't necessarily want or need. Sometimes, however, these companies won't offer all of the services you need, meaning you'll have to call around and hire different companies in order to procure all of the services you need to get work done around your home. Here at Window King Chicago, we've heard these complaints from countless homeowners, and we've done something about it. In response to these issues, we've created our Royal Care Program, a one-of-a-kind customized cleaning model that more conveniently delivers the services you need for your home.
What Is Our Royal Care Program?
Window King Chicago's Royal Care Program allows you to customize the services you want and pay only for what you need when you want it. There are no long-term contracts, no up-front fees, and no subscriptions. You can sign up for multiple services in advance, however, and just pay for the services when they're done.
Which Cleaning Services Qualify?
All our residential cleaning services qualify for the Royal Care Program. So if you need us out in the fall for window washing, in the winter for holiday light installation, or you want to call us back out in the spring to pressure washing your home and pull the lights down.
Residential Services Include:
- Window Cleaning / Screen Cleaning & Repair
- Pressure Washing & Soft Washing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Holiday / Party Light Installation
4 Core Benefits of The Royal Care Program
- Affordable - The more services you buy, the more you save. You also only pay for one visit at a time.
- Holds One Party Accountable - We take care of all your residential cleaning needs, so you don't waste time calling three or four companies to get the job done. If you aren't satisfied with the work, just give us a call, and let us make it right for you, free of charge.
- Save Time - Make one phone call, schedule your visit, and we'll take care of everything on the scheduled day. This way, you don't waste time on the phone or have to schedule multiple crews coming over the course of several different days.
- Simple Contract - You tell us what you want, and we'll let you know how much it costs. Just sign on the line, and we're ready to go. It's as simple as that!